How to Deal with Stress

Counting days to the national exam which makes my friends and I really stressed up. I mean how can be this thing won't make any stress or pressure for both our brain and life?

Some people have different ways to deal with their stress or maybe they don't have any. I have some, thanks God, and some of them are weird but worth to try. I mean, you should deal with it or you'll wrecked yourself. I mean it.

Umm, so here are my ways to deal with stress!

  1. From a web I read back then that your room represent how your mind is. If it's nicely done, your mind is alright but if it's not then it's not alright. So, whenever I feel stressed up with things in life, I start to clean my room, decorate it with some new stuffs, or maybe at least, make my bed.
  2. This one works for me but I don't know if it's you. I always clean my bathroom whenever I feel stressed up. Yes, bathroom. I feel more refreshed than before whenever I finished cleaning my bathroom. Bathroom is one of the dirty parts of a house and there is an excitement after cleaning it since it's dirty but you make it clean. If you know what I mean.
  3. Drink tea. A LOT OF TEA. I always drink tea on my exams week especially, whenever I study. You guys know that tea brings calmness and all, yes that is completely true. Let's drink tea!
  4. Write. I write a lot whenever I feel stressed up. I write anything, from my jumbled thoughts to this proper writing for blog. But not only that, I also write poems, crooked poems I named them. They got no rhymes and mostly got no obvious meaning. I can express my mind and feeling in my writings, but if you are not really into writing you can talk to yourself. Trust me, it helps a lot.
  5. Not only drink tea, I also drink water a lot. There's this magic feeling after drinking water. Refreshment I say.
  6. Do anything earlier than you used to. How can it be? Because the earlier you do something the more time you have to do another thing and it can give you a time to put yourself together. And also it can make you realize that you have lot of time left to do your obligations, in my case, studying for national exams! Both of you and Beyonce have the same amount of time, why is she better than you?
  7. Pray more, do spiritual things more, tell your God about your anxiety and in a weird way you will feel better than ever, whatever your religion is, no excuse for this one. But if you don't have any or don't believe any, do good to others and their happiness will calm you.
  8. Laugh more, smile more! It is like you are laughing at the world because it can't crush you down, and trust me you will feel better and confident about yourself more.
  9. And the last is, find a way how to reduce it. If you stressed up because of school, study hard, bring your ass to your desk and study. If you stressed up about relationship, find the problem and solve it with your partner. If you stressed up about your family, talk about it, they are all grown ups anyway. There must be a way to solve your problem which brings you the stress. There's always a way, so don't be afraid about it.
Thank you for reading, hope this helps you!
xoxo