When I Talk About Love I Talk About You


It's you and always been you.

If I start this with a simple word, it's you. Oh, and also love.

It's you who talk and talk. 
It's you who try to sing songs and always end up losing breath.
It's you who write poems just for fun and journals just to keep the memories.
It's you who steal a second, split second just to hug me.
It's you who live like there's always tomorrow and sometimes there's no tomorrow.
It's you who carelessly sing me happy birthday in French.
It's you who owe me things, like hugs.
It's you who live like a caveman yet also live like a diplomat. One place to another.
It's you who speak in other language and leave me knowing nothing.
It's you spend hours for your own hobbies.
It's you who (not literally) slap me with your feeling, it's sometimes too hard for a T to feel.
It's you who keep saying Sherlock sucks.
It's you who make me listen to 80's songs.
It's you who love to see me eating ice cream.
It's you who tell me how fluffy myself is.
It's you who have a hard time in complimenting me.
It's you who appreciate things I've done.
It's you who is my muse.
It's you who listen to Glee but also say that they are suck.
It's you who keep on believing me.
It's you who make me be the best version of myself.
It's you who cook me.
It's you who accompany me to do things or buy things.
It's you who want to listen to my stories, reviews and bad jokes of mine.
It's you who make me start watching good movies.
It's you who make me love Marvel even more.
It's you who teach me things I don't understand.
It's you who show me new things.
It's you who get my sarcasm.
It's you who found me at the corner wandering in my own mind.
It's you who ask me to search things on Google.
It's you who can talk about a new thing for hours non stop.
It's you who question the weird appetite of mine.
It's you who make me feel safe and sound.
It's you who love to tease me.
It's you who do things I cannot do.
It's you who like apples.
It's you who eat like a giant.
It's you who drink coffee like people drink mineral water.
It's you who think Harry Potter sucks.
It's you who love Facebook as much as I love Instagram.
It's you who fix hair before going out from the car.
It's you who can talk about politics hours long and realize after that I'm not buying it.
It's you who question the time I have to read books.
It's you who make me keep updated.
It's you who show me that contradiction isn't that bad.
It's you who complete my T to your F.
It's you who listen to my rants for hours.
It's you who insist me going to fish market or just make me walk through the fish alley whenever we're in a grocery.
It's you who trust me for your secrets.
It's you who is my home.


When I talk about love I talk about you.
I love everything that I talk and know about you.